- Individual counselling for adults and youth 14+.
- Online and Secure Video Counselling all provinces across Canada*
- In-Person Counselling in Hay River and Enterprise, Northwest Territories ONLY*.
- In-Person services include talk therapy, EMDR or therapeutic yoga sessions.
- Mindfulness, Meditation and Yoga Workshops for Schools, Communities, and Corporate Clients.
Eligibility for Coverage:
- Residential School Health Benefit:
If you or a family member (biological, marriage, extended) have been a Residential School, you may be eligible for coverage with Health Canada’s IRS RIHB program. Travel costs from Fort Resolution to Hay River may be covered as well. To check eligibility, please contact Ally to start a brief verification process via phone at 780-886-2929 or by email at email@example.com.
Please contact your insurance provider directly to see if counselling services with Ally will be covered (some providers cover, others don’t). Ally Cannon has a Master of Counselling Degree (MC) and is a certified member with the Canadian Counselling and Psychotherapy Association(CCPA): CCC ID #13981.
Check with Ally to see if she is a registered provider with your Employee Assistance Program through your employer.
Fee-for-Service for Clients Paying Directly:
$150 per hour for in-person sessions including EMDR
$135 per hour for phone and secure video sessions